We are pleased to announce the following speakers confirmed for the TEGMA Annual Meeting:
- Mark Zenuk, Managing Partner, Tillridge Global Partners - "Where We Have Been, and Where We Are Going in a Global Ag Economy"
- Seth Meyer, Co-Director, Food & Agricultural Policy Research Institute, University of Missouri - "Implications of Current Trade Uncertainties"
- Dr. Keith Belk, Animal Science Department Head, Colorado State University - "Animal Protein Alternatives - Trendy or Hear to Stay?"
- Chris De Santis, Principal, CPDeSantis - “Embracing Generational Diversity”
- Zach England, Chief Operating Officer, C.R. England - "Implications of New Technology and Freight Market Outlook"
We are excited to share our Banquet Speaker this year will be Merrill Hoge. A retired NFL running back and former ESPN analyst, Merril inspires audiences with his story of prevailing over life's hurdles through strength and determination while achieving success through hard work and perseverance. He began his NFL career with the Pittsburgh Steelers, eventually joining the Chicago Bears before retiring due to post-concussion syndrome. During his tenure as an ESPN analyst and host, he was well-known for his sharp insights and knowledge of the game. In 2003, Merril was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, which he fought – and beat – using the same tenacity he demonstrated on the field.